Monday 10 June 2013

Where did that Wee Little Bird go?

Hello!
I know I have been missing lately :( but its been busy. Here's a short little post to show you what I have been up to. 

Trying to look like the pic on the left and NOT the one on the right. 

 Trying to finish this online Bible study... 

...since this one already started.


Killing wee little birds. I know, too sad! But if it is any consolation,  I feel like this little bird on a regular day lately. 

Photoshooting with the cousins. 

Preparing for this concert on June 15. 

Falling in love with cute little creatures. 

Attempting to keep calm. 

And report cards and preparing for year-end field trips and keeping up a social life. 

But I promise you, something is coming. I was recently inspired to write about forgiveness. But whenever I try to sit down and write it, my mind gets caught up in other things. 

But like I said, it's coming! So hold on to your horses. I am not disappearing that quick ;) 

Jenna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment